Recipe by: FOODINC5
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry white wine
- 3/4 cup peach flavored vodka
- 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- one/four cup white sugar
- one pound white peaches, pitted and sliced
- three/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- Include all components to record
- Include all elements to list
two h 10 m
- In a massive pitcher, combine dry white wine, peach vodka, lemonade concentrate and sugar. Stir right up until sugar is dissolved. Include sliced peaches, red and green grapes.
- Refrigerate sangria till nicely chilled, at least 2 hours, or overnight to blend flavors. Serve above ice, and use a slotted spoon to incorporate sliced peaches and grapes with every single serving.
View how to make this authentic model of the well-known wine drink.