Oreo lovers, meet your new preferred dessert. These cookie balls are primarily truffles. You simply crush up Oreos (we like utilizing a food processor but the previous Ziploc bag and rolling pin certainly operates), mix them up with cream cheese, and then dunk these balls into melted chocolate.
Be prepared to eat the total batch in one particular sitting—they’re unsafe.
(14-oz.) package Oreos
(eight-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
Pinch kosher salt
(12-oz.) bundle chocolate chips, melted
- Use a food processor to crush cookies into fine crumbs.
- Add all but two tablespoons crushed cookies to a medium bowl. Include cream cheese and and salt and stir until finally evenly combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Employing a modest cookie scoop, type mixture into little balls and transfer to ready baking sheet.
- Freeze till slightly hardened, about thirty minutes.
- Dip frozen balls in melted chocolate until coated and return to baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. Freeze until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes.
These Oreo balls will keep in the fridge in a resealable container up to 1 week.